In an abundance of caution, the City of San Bruno will temporarily close three customer service counters: Finance/Utility Billing, CityNet Services, and City Clerk’s Office. This action is being taken to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 during this post-holiday period. The identified public counters will remain closed through Monday, January 17, 2022. At which point, the City will reassess, with the plan to reopen on Tuesday, January 18.
It is important to note, that while the three public counters are not open to the public, services are available and will remain available. Members of the public can continue to conduct business with staff remotely:
- Payments can be dropped off at the outdoor payment drop box located at the rear entrance to City Hall, 570 Linden Avenue, San Bruno
- Payments and new utility service requests can be made online at www.sanbruno.ca.gov/270/Utility-Billing
- Contact customer support by email, email@example.com or by phone:
- Utilities - (650) 616-7086
- Business License – (650) 273-4371
- General Finance – (650) 616-7080
- Payments can be dropped off at the outdoor payment drop box located at the CityNet Services Offices, 398 El Camino Real, San Bruno
- Payments can be made online at www.sanbruno.ca.gov/CityNetServices
- Contact customer support by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, (650) 616-3100
- 24/7 technical support is available by phone, (877) 646-6407
City Clerk’s Office
Public service counters that provide development permits and plan reviews will remain open at a reduced capacity to support active and planned construction activity. Operational modifications to other city services and work units will be implemented through January 14, however, no public service impacts are anticipated. Police, fire, and other emergency responses services will not be affected.
No bare faces, let’s mask up to stay safe. 😷 We’re a City with a heart and we want to spread love and support – not COVID! Please do your part, we’ll get through this together. ❤️