How can I get Library Materials through Curbside Pickup?
1) Place a hold in the library catalog at: sbl.bibliocommons.com
2) You will be notified when your hold is ready at the library.
3) How will you be notified? It depends on the preference in your library account:
a. Email (notification from email@example.com)
b. Automated phone message
c. Paper notification in the mail
4) Additional text notifications are available. Sign up at: plsinfo.org/get-text-alerts
5) Once you have received notice that your items are available, call the library at 650-616-7078 to make an appointment for curbside pickup.
When are my items due?
You will receive a due date slip in your bag of curbside pick up items. The San Bruno Library is automatically extending due dates on a month-to-month basis for items owned by the San Bruno Library. Items owned by other libraries in the Peninsula Library System will will auto-renew up to five times, as long as no-one else has placed a hold on on those items. You can check your due dates by logging into your account at sbl.bibliocommons.com. If you have questions about your account, you can call 650-616-7078 to speak to a staff member (Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM).
Where can I return my items?
The San Bruno Library's book drop is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and is located to the right of the main entrance door at 701 Angus Avenue W. We accept items from all Peninsula Library System libraries. Items deposited in the book drop on the weekend will be checked in on Monday. On weekdays, we check in once per day.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-616-7078 if you have any questions or would like assistance.
Library staff answer phones and return voicemail messages and emails between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. If you reach voicemail during those hours, we are assisting other customers. Please leave a voicemail and allow us a few hours to reply. Messages left in the late afternoon may be answered the next business day.