This scholarship fund is designed for youth ages 17 and under who are San Bruno Residents seeking financial assistance for recreation programs and activities.
1. The Scholarship Program applicant/recipient must live in San Bruno. Scholarship recipients are only eligible for one scholarship per activity guide cycle.
2. A new scholarship application must be completed for each scholarship requested each activity guide cycle.
3. Scholarship assistance is to be used only to off-set the cost of the registration fee and not for supplies, extra fees, admission fees or excursions/field trip fees.
4. Youth through age seventeen (17) are eligible to apply for a scholarship. Adults age 18 and over are ineligible for the scholarship program.
5. Youth programs qualified for scholarships are limited to programs offered by the Recreation Division or by contract instructors through the Recreation Division which cost $15 or more.
For additional information and eligibility, please fill out a Youth Scholarship Application (PDF) and contact the San Bruno Recreation Division at (650) 616-7180. Proof of residency is required at time of application.