- Our City
- Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Traffic, Safety & Parking
Traffic, Safety & Parking
- 7 pm
- 1st Wednesday of the month
- At this time the meetings are conducted virtually via Zoom
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Stephen Seymour, Chair
- John Lampros, Vice Chair
- Rhonda Collins
- Roberta Hannibal
- Sean Quinn
The Traffic, Safety and Parking Committee (TSPC) acts in an advisory capacity and makes recommendations to City Council regarding traffic safety, parking, and local traffic issues. The City Council has the authority to approve, modify, or deny any of the TSPC's recommendations. The TSPC encourages public discussion and holds a public meeting every month to discuss issues brought up by the community.
Description of Duties & Purpose
The City of San Bruno Municipal Code 7.08.040 outlines the responsibilities of the Traffic Safety and Parking Committee. To summarize, the Committee shall:
- Suggest the most practicable means for coordinating the activities of all officers and agencies of the city responsible for administration or enforcement of traffic regulations;
- Receive complaints regarding traffic matters;
- Recommend to the city council and the city traffic engineer methods of improvement of traffic conditions; and
- Recommend to the City Council the designation, establishment, or enactment of one-way streets, stop signs, parking restrictions, speed limits, or other traffic control measures.
View the Traffic, Safety and Parking Committee By-Laws (PDF).