- 7 pm
- Second Thursday of every month
- At this time, the meetings are conducted virtually via Zoom
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Chad Keele, Chair
- Richard Wong, Vice Chair
- Rhonda Boone
- Linda Boscono
- Peter Carey
- Deanna Robinson
- Robert Riechel
- Assist the Police Department with community outreach efforts related to crime prevention and public safety awareness.
- Act as the liaison between the Police Department and Neighborhood Watch groups.
- Provide guidance to neighborhood groups desiring to begin a Neighborhood Watch program.
- As requested, assist the Community Preparedness Committee with disaster preparedness efforts.
For more information contact Support Services, Officer Garrison Sexson, by calling 650-616-7129 or via email.
City Council Liaison