- 6 pm
- 2nd Wednesday of every odd month
- Meetings are held at San Bruno City Hall, Conference Room 115, located at 567 El Camino Real, San Bruno, CA 94066 and are streamed LIVE on Zoom.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Matthew Gaines, Chair
- Cecile Riborozo, Vice Chair
- Robert Anicetti
- Quinton Cutlip
- Paul Rose
- Nina Stupi
- Matthew Zedler
The BPAC serves to provide comprehensive resident insight into bicycle and pedestrian issues. To summarize, the committee:
- Identifies potential capital improvement projects that address bicycle and pedestrian access or safety issues;
- Receives input from residents regarding bicycle and pedestrian activities; and
- Conduct educational awareness campaigns to improve the safety of bicyclists and pedestrians; and
- Assist with the San Bruno Walk and Bike Plan
View the Bike and Pedestrian Advisory Committee By-Laws (PDF).
View archive of past Agendas and Minutes.