There is a wide variety of available opportunities to help out the San Bruno Senior Center. Below is a list of current positions.
Stop by and pick up a Volunteer Application or call the Senior Center for more information at 650-616-7150.
Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they have the heart. - Elizabeth Andrew
- Where is the San Bruno Senior Center located? What are the facility hours?
The San Bruno Senior Center is open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm.
Our Location & Contact Information
San Bruno Senior Center
1555 Crystal Springs Road
San Bruno, CA 94066
View the San Bruno Senior Center Map.
- Do I have to be a member to attend the San Bruno Senior Center?
No. The San Bruno Senior Center Membership program is a voluntary program. It costs $15 for San Bruno residents and $20 for non-residents. The membership program has a benefit package that includes:
- Two free raffle tickets
- One complimentary party ticket (excluding the New Years' or End of the summer parties)
- One complimentary beverage from the Coffee Bar
- Waive Senior Center League participation fees for Bocce, horseshoes, and Softball.
- Free use of the billiard tables
- The satisfaction of supporting your San Bruno Senior Center.
- The supporter fee is a tax deductible donation and support the Referral, Transportation, and Lunch programs.
- Where do I find the schedule for monthly activities?
A monthly newsletter is released which includes class schedules, upcoming trips and programs, monthly menu, and contact information for Senior Center Staff. For $10 a year, you can have the monthly newsletter mailed to you or click below to be directed back to our Senior Center homepage for the Monthly Activities Calendar.